Welcome to Rumney Primary Care Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to concerns with regards to Coronovirus and the need for all patients to be screened we have temporarily suspended the online pre boookable facility.
Influenza Vaccination 2019/20
The seasonal flu jab for 2019/20 will soon be available It is recommended you have a flu jab if you:
· are 65 years of age or over
· are pregnant
· have a serious chronic medical condition
· are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility (not including prisons, young offender institutions or university halls of residence)
· are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
· are a frontline health or social care worker
· are a member of a recognised voluntary organisation who provides planned emergency first aid
Please contact the surgery to make an appointment for you flu jab